I’ve made no secret of my love of the Elementium Reinforced Bulwark. It’s “forged from the door of a Mercedes” look is forever impressed into my heart as a kind of measure against which all other shields are judged. I am sure then, dear reader, you can appreciate my un-abated joy at the revelation of a worthy successor.
Make sure you get a good look at the full picture hosted by our dear friends at MMO Champion. Sure, you say, it doesn’t have the riveted to an armored Mercedes door look of the Bulwark – but damn if it isn’t the door to a Tesla. I mean – look at the heft on that thing! It’s like it was hewn out of a giant slab of icy iron just to sit on our arms and say “Now just imagine how this will feel when I hit you in the face. ”
Nothing quite says hello like Shield Slam, especially when it’s accompanied by a shield that looks like it has it’s own architecture. You know what I mean?
Of course you do.
Move over Arthas, we’re not coming to kill you. We’re coming for your SHIELDS.
Even if they’re not actually on the menu.
10. What is in Icecrown Citadel?
9. How many of the MMO Champion rumors about the expansion are true?
8. Will any Tauren costumes be using these?
6. Will they stop teasing us about changes to Warrior rage generation and just tell us what they’re going to do?
5. Can that which is not dead eternal lie? and with strange eons, can even death die? (i.e. What does C’thun do while having rez sickness?)
4. Will the secret new project that Blizzard has been working on be revealed?
3. Can we get a more updated picture of Ghostcrawler to use with our “QQ nerfed!” posts?
2. Will anyone admit that the Argent Tournament was a questionable addition to the game?
1. But seriously: Who will win the dance contest this year?